03 October 2005

Bean Town and Beyond

Boston was great. Great roomies, great food, not so great weather, great speakers, great paper. It was great. It seems like so long ago. Well now that I'm back I have less than two weeks to graduate. I have sent my thank you's and that has been such a success. So many people now are giving me contacts to firms in Minneapolis and New York.
I keep getting asked the same questions over and over, so what are you going to do after graduation. First I need to finish my projects.

1.GET A JOB/ HUSTLE
2. ENJOY SOME TIME OFF
3. Finish my website
4. Interview for Internships aboard or in New York City- work from Jan.to May
5. Interview for Jobs in Minneapolis
6. Have fun in New York with Mom
7. Kick ass at New York Review
8. Too the 9's for A and M's wedding!
9. Make thought the Holiday
10. Move Mark to new appartment
11. Relocate myself in January
12. Have fun doing it all!

No comments: