Boston was great. Great roomies, great food, not so great weather, great speakers, great paper. It was great. It seems like so long ago. Well now that I'm back I have less than two weeks to graduate. I have sent my thank you's and that has been such a success. So many people now are giving me contacts to firms in Minneapolis and New York.
I keep getting asked the same questions over and over, so what are you going to do after graduation. First I need to finish my projects.
1.GET A JOB/ HUSTLE
2. ENJOY SOME TIME OFF
3. Finish my website
4. Interview for Internships aboard or in New York City- work from Jan.to May
5. Interview for Jobs in Minneapolis
6. Have fun in New York with Mom
7. Kick ass at New York Review
8. Too the 9's for A and M's wedding!
9. Make thought the Holiday
10. Move Mark to new appartment
11. Relocate myself in January
12. Have fun doing it all!