24 October 2005

I'm still here.

What now?

Now that I have finished my portfolio, I'm some what free, what now. It seemed like sign-off flew by, graduation came and went. What now?
I have been knocked off my horse as an good cowgirl would be, but I have gotten back up and dusted myself off, what am I going to do with myself.

I am planning to go home for 5 days, then back to the HOT ALANTA for a second round of pack this move that. We move into our new digs Nov. 12! I am just going to keep all my stuff in boxes. Then the insanity begins. Thanksgiving, wedding, and I wish it would be over then but they had to go and have Christmas before the new year.

I can't wait for the year to be over and start fresh. i am still here, with no job... well yet. I might be moving to "Oh Canada" in Montreal for a design JOB. I am working on it now and will know by next week if I got the job.

I am still here and figuring it out. I haven't lost hope just tried of trying to find it sometimes.

No comments: