30 November 2005

Its Over...


Me and Angela
Originally uploaded by meshlbelle.
This past weekend Angela's big day came and went. I was glad to have gone but the time seemed to fly bye. She is now are her honey moon with friends and family on a ship. I know she is have a good time as the new "Mrs." We all seemed to have a good time. Most people got a stomach flu that day and well it wasn't pretty. Thank you god, that I did not get that cold. They were dropping like flies.

The wedding was a Greek affair with all the cousin from out of town in and it was so good to see everyone. I am so glad I was able to attend. I enjoyed all of it and I spent most of my time with the Grandparents and me mum. I really needed to see them again at such a happy affair. Its was hard at times. With great change comes great things.

No comments: