12 February 2006

Get Your Ass Well-Mentored+!

Okay I was reading on the Catalyst Studio Blog how a designers grows.

I so feel like I am traveling on this path. I am down to my last few bucks. I do have news about Shea. They took a person with 5+ years of experience. But Susan was so cool. She said such wonderful things. And at least I made it a hard decision. She was so amazing. She sent my work out to firms and is referring me to all kinds of companies. I think I found a great friend and mentor. We are having lunch on this week. She really fought for me at Shea, but it came down to more years with interacting with clients.

What can I say. When a door is shout, a window opens. I have 2 confirmed interviews this week and 2 more I must call to set up a time. Hopefully the people that Susan contacted will also want to interview me.

Wow, I am so excited for good things to happen this month.

My theme song this month is "EVERYTHINGS COMING UP ROSES" Gypsy.