12 February 2006

Hey Bitches, I'm gettin a computer!!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha is what I want to say to whomever stole my computer. It hasn't stopped me from getting freelance jobs, finishing my portfolio and website, finding interviews in Minneapolis... it has only made my fire stronger. It has engulfed my desire and drive to be better, not only as a designer but as a person.

I am getting a computer this week. I am so excited!

Having something so important taken away, was such a life lesson. I now know that I can handle even the toughest of times and still come out okay. It was a test of character that now looking back on it, I am so glad I went through.

It was hard having lost my grandmother and being robbed in one day. But I was surrounded with amazing people that I will never know how to completely thank. And I was tested to see how much I want to be successful in design. Oh I want it!

YAHHHHHHWHHHHOOOOOOO! Thanks R&K!!! I love you more than feta cheese.