12 February 2007

Miss you PC.



I guess I am growing up. I have been very reflective on my time at Portfolio Center this past week. I can truely say it was one of the most rewarding and difficult times in my life. I didn't think I would miss my classmates as much as I do and I didn't think I would wonder what happened to them. Did they land a great job, are they happy, where are they living, etc.

For the most part, I am so greatful to of met such talented people. Without even knowing it, I think many had a lasting impact upon me. I hold my Portfolio Center memories near my heart and cherish the lasting memories.

1 comment:

Ape said...

you're sweet.

those feelings pass. soon you'll replace those friends with new industry friends and you'll stop wondering what happened to them (on a daily basis anyway).

the really important ones will always remain your friends and you'll always share those innocent years together. its such a great thing.