22 May 2008

Going Green 2008


NY Times Artical

I remember hanging laundry with my mother as a kid. It was so much fun to play hide and seek. The smell of the clothes was so fresh. Yes it was a lot of work to put them up and take them down but it was time I was able to enjoy being outside with my mother. The Florida sunshine and breeze was so cool in the morning. It would rain everyday like clockwork in the afternoon. Sometimes the day would get away from us and we would be running out to grab the laundry off the lines before they became soaked. Racing out to the lines with my mom was so much fun and exciting. We giggled as we pulled our sheets and shirts off without even unclipping each pin.

This summer I am going to reduce my energy bill and save some green... by hanging up my laundry. Lets just see how much we can save.

No comments: