23 November 2009

Fostering a Cat?



I've been thinking about owing some animals for a while now, but my M isn't all that excited about 4 legged kids just yet. He likes the idea of having a dog. Just not right now... ummhhh this isn't cutting the mustard.

I'm thinking the best way for us to really tip our toe in the water of pet owning would be to foster a cat! I've made the call to get more info. At least it is a start.

Female cats that need a homes today: (i would get both of them if i could)




5 comments:

Ape said...

get them both! get them both!

Michelle Rollins said...

yeah!!! tana is great with other cats and sasie is just to cute. i'm taking a dinner break to go and see her.

Michelle Rollins said...

ummm. i just realized tana looks like little kitty. this is weird. i've always wanted an orange cat... but umm never a hug fan of white cats. you have influenced me... crazy!

k said...

Sasie looks like Fritz! (who btw is doing splendidly)

Michelle Rollins said...

Fritz!!! I am sure he missed you like crazy! give him a head but for me.