20 January 2010

Hotdish Hump Day: 1.20 | Cook: Kym

Kym

I was going to title this post: It can happen or Kym's almost didn't happen hotdish hump day.

At 11:15 am, I stopped by to see if Kym was all set for hotdish and if she need anything before hand.

Kym:"Oh no! I knew I was forgetting something! I made a note for myself at home but Travis cleaned so I didn't see the note."

Michelle: "Well. Umm."

Kym:"Shit. Shit. Shit. I shoulda switched days. Shit. Shit. Shit."

Michelle: "Well. We could delay it or do a make-up day!"

Kym:"No! The people have to eat." What can I make in 30mins!"

Michelle: "I don't know! What are we going to do?"

Kym:"I'm call my mom for back up. She will know what to do!"

In the end it was really good! Kym did a great job in such a short time. Which totally proves our hotdish point. They are easy and quick! I went into the kitchen and found baking dishes, set the oven for 400 and hoped by 12:30 pm we would be good to go.

It all worked out! Chicken, veggies, can of soup and Bisquick! A more detailed recipe coming soon!

No comments: