03 March 2010

Speaking Last Night at UW Stout

Speaking at UW Stout: Signage

I was honored to be invited to speak at UW Stout on portfolio preparation. About 66 students attended and they shocked me. All were on time, many had great questions and all seemed to be really interested. Amazing group of emerging creatives.

Speaking at UW Stout: Students

I didn't prep a formal presentation. Instead I wanted them to see what a finish portfolio could look like. Granted I graduated Portfolio Center in 2005, so my work is a bit old but I expressed that you are not selling your work but your thinking.

This group of students really inspired me to finish my book on portfolio prep. I am now targeting have the book ready for the fall and planning on promoting it in the year to come.

Thank you UW Stout! Hope to do it again in the future. Good Luck!

(P.S. My class at PC seemed to have a lasting effect... check out these old videos... and yes it is embarrassing you see yourself filmed.)

2 comments:

j.wojan said...

It was awesome and informative! Thanks for coming!

精采表演 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.