08 April 2010

More Haiti Posters

Hope for Haiti By: Ryan Brinkerhoff 

The Haiti Poster Project is still going strong. They are adding posters daily.

Here are more that I admire. Soon it will be the rainy season and I'm worried that we are forgetting Haitians are still living in tents. Oh goodness. I pray that they will be safe and we can help rebuild the walls of homes, hospitals, schools, etc. That we can help those still suffering from injuries. The money raised from these posters will help hundreds of people in need. I have already purchased one... and designed a poster. I just I'm a sucker for a good cause.


Help Rebuild Haiti By Justus Oehler


Helping Hand By Sharon Laurilla



Hope for Haiti By: Suji Allen 


Rebuild By Josh Higgins


Help Mend Haiti By Brittany Phillips


No comments: