07 April 2010

Planning Landscape for Front Yard

Well it is to soon to dig anything up or to plant anything new. I have to wait really until Mother's day. Oh it has been so nice. No snow and there have been some sunny days. Well I guess I will just have to wait.

Here is my "loose"plan.

lawn2
lawn_1

I grabbed images from Bachman's site. They have an okay library. It is packed with info just really hard to use. Especially for a beginner. They have also an option to create a list of plants. This is an really nice feature. When you are done dreaming of the garden you long for you can simply look at your wish/shopping list when you are done. I don't know about you but I always have a hard time remembering the names of plants. This is a really useful part of their site.

1 comment:

Mo | Dee said...

Lowe's has a pretty good gardening section on their site with lots of tips (for beginners), which flowers/plants are best for what types of gardening, and landscaping ideas. Check it out!