04 May 2010
The 30/30 List
Okay... here it is. Some what nervous. Committing to the list is a huge step but it will be worth the journey. There are so many more things I would like to do but where is the time, and more importantly, how could I do it all? August seems like it is around the corner. Oh I'm not the world's greatest speller, in fact, I still have to look up words when reading, and need help sounding stuff out. I am a bit dyslexic. Something I strived to overcome in grade school. I see letters as shapes first then sounds after.... I digress...
The 30/30 List Footnotes and Links:
1. Mountain of Silence book is amazing!
2. The Front Yard.
3. Where I buy most of my books these days.
4. Update second round of hellorollins.com
6. Inspiration: Photography logo & Address Stamps
8. Well it never really caught on...
10. maybe these guys?
11. great tip from ape! other markers i like.
13. I seriously need to make this happen. The coffee table.
16. Poster Offensive 5!
20. THE TWINS!
I hope to cross out items soon!!! Update with new scans of the old list. Hope this inspires you to start crossing off those to-dos!
Labels: Michelle's Side Projects