09 June 2010

Radio Silence: Dancing my A!@-off!

Inspired by Iceland Video from Inspired By Iceland on Vimeo.


Sorry for the radio silence but so much is happening in my little world.

1. Sister is moving to MN & bonus my niece will be along for the ride!
2. Landscaping front yard... lots of work
3. Veggie garden on straw beds is a success
4. Rolling off of AIGA MN board and On to FOCUS MN board
5. I have nails on these fingers! No more bitting. Painted them pink today. (bright pink)
6. Working toward a photoshoot
7. Working on retail & product development for a crazy client but at least it is so much fun!
8. 2 great friends are having babies
9. Speaking of babies we are praying, hoping and planning for one ourselves. (this isn't going to happen for most likely 3 to 6 months or maybe next year. long story)
10. Getting the house ready and updated for my sister and niece!

Dance and be glad! Its summer. Heart you Michelle.

No comments: