22 March 2011

Modern Diaper Bag




petunia pickle bottom

I haven't really been too excited about baby shopping. It is overwhelming to plan and prep for this little one. Did you know there are 27 different kinds of baby bottles? I feel like the choices and price ranges are unlimited. Being the bargain hunter that I am, I just can't justify spending a lot on strollers, car seats, diaper bags etc.
But this bag was on sale and it is very functional. The straps come off to turn into a shoulder bag, backpack or handle bar loops! Not to mention well made. This is one piece of baby gear that got me excited! I wanted a bag that would be able to handle the wear and tear of transport and everyday baby life. Its Pink! and Brown. How can you go wrong.

I haven't found a bag I've liked under a $100 until now! I nabbed this little lovely for $87 and shipping was only $15. Original price was $169. Steal.

Two weekends from now is our first baby shower. Looking forward to it with family and friends.

No comments: