11 July 2014

My blog might be dying.


I kinda hope not but lets be real.

After two kids, two promotions and a lot of work with very little time to get it all done and still see my husband, the blog and my online life have been neglected. I don't have a life threatening disease or anything.

I've seen others have kids and move-Allen Peters, Crystal Barlow-Jensen). But I'm struggling to keep up. I have about 3 years of work to put on my portfolio and I'd rather play with my littles.
up without leaving their digital lives behind (

I struggle to get everything done in a day but I think with some thoughtful planning I can be back on track.

I will not keep this blog as active as I used to but when I need to express myself for feel the need to add to our "online noise", its a click away.

No comments: